I suffer from time to time with lower back pain. Especially when standing on my feet for a long while, in a queue or otherwise. I have now found that wearing a waist trainer belt helps me so much. They are not at all expensive and you can get yours by clicking the link to Amazon.
Back pain is very common and usually improves within a few weeks or months.
Pain in the lower back (lumbago) is particularly common, although it can be felt anywhere along the spine, from the neck down to the hips.
In most cases the pain is not caused by anything serious and will usually get better over time.
There are things you can do to help relieve it. But sometimes the pain can last a long time or keep coming back. Mine for instance was caused through carrying a heavy baby in child birth.
There are things you can do to help reduce the pain, and some of these are:
- Keep moving – there is nothing worse for you back than keeping still, sitting or lying down. Although it maybe painful keep moving, it will help.
- Walking, stretching or yoga will also help, so the more of this you can do, you will feel the pain ease
- Use hot or cold compression packs for short-term relief – you can buy these from a pharmacy, or a hot water bottle or a bag of frozen vegetables wrapped in a cloth or towel will work just as well
- Taking medication such as Ibuprofen will also help to ease any inflammation you may have
- If you prefer the natural organic way then I use Seed Nutrition product called BEND (click the link to purchase) which has glucosamine, blackseed oil and other ingredients specifically combined that reduce inflammation and is good for joint pains.
I have also found thisgreat video that may help you with some back pain relief.
Have you got any lower body exercises that you do at home that you find is helping to shape or tone your body. Share it in the comments below.